Hairstyle is one of the most important thing for every bride. Beside wedding dress, necklace and everything rest, a hairstyle can help you look even better. There are many interesting and beautiful hairstyles for brides. But all of them are complicated to make. After all, they must look perfect on this important day, so they cannot be made very fast.
The new classic is very popular today.
1. Apply a gel on wet hair and then dry it. Use a small or medium brush while you are drying it.
2. When your hair is dry, divide it into three sections and secure each.
3. Start with the curling.
4. When you are done, arrange hair back and use bobby pins to secure it.
The recommended product is a Pravana Super Shape. This hairstyle looks great on women with all face shapes.
Crossed Over will give you delicate and soft curls.
1. Apply a texture spray to a dry hair.
2. Use a curling barrel iron to curl your hair. You will have to wait until your curls are completely cool before moving onto the next step.
3. Divide your hair in three sections. At the nape, at the top and in the middle.
4. Make the middle section into a ponytail.
5. Divide the bottom section into two sections. Smooth and cross over each section and secure them.
6. Finish with a hairspray.
Gold and Hot irons are the recommended products. You can also find their products on Amazon. Also, women with diamond and oval face shapes look best with this hairstyle. The best hair type is medium to thick. You will need a lot of bobby pins as well.