If you want to look different, you should start with your haircut. This is the first thing people notice on you, so it is very important. If you had the same haircut for a long time, now is the perfect moment to change it. Luckily, there are many interesting and completely different hairstyles that are extremely popular.
Flared bob is a shiny and sleek bob haircut. It looks very interesting and it is easy to style.
1. First step is to prepare your hair with a smoothing lotion. Prepare your damp hair.
2. Use a paddle brush for a low volume hairstyle.
3. Use a straightening iron. This will give you an extremely sleek texture.
4. In order to flare out the fridge ends, use the straightening iron.
5. Apply a light hold hairspray and you are done.
The recommended product is Kevin Murphy BODY.GUARD leave-in crème. It will protect your air and it will give you that extra shine. This hairstyle looks best on women with square or oval face shapes. Also, it suits best on women with medium to thick hair.
Layered bob can help you control your thick hair.
1. Apply a smoothing lotion to your damp hair.
2. Use a paddle brush and blow dry your hair. This will give that low volume hairstyle.
3. In order to create gentle separation, use your fingers.
4. Apply a light hold hairspray and you are done.
The recommended product is Derm Organic Leave-In treatment. It will make your hair very smooth. The best side of this hairstyle is that it looks great on most face shapes. However, it suits best on women with thick hair.