Maybe you believe that a hairstyle is only important for you, but it is important for your child as well. There are many interesting hairstyles for children. All of them are interesting and they look nice. But, these hairstyles are a lot different from hairstyles for adults. If you are a parent without an experience with hairstyles, you should try to style them. A good thing is that there are a lot of professionals. But, if you have experience, here are the most popular hairstyles for your child.
Zig Zag is one of the easiest hairstyles you can make for your child. It is very nice as well. All what you have to do is to follow these steps.
1. Starting from the hairline and going to the back, draw a zig zag on the scalp. Use a tail of rat-tail comb.
2. You will get hair on both sides. Part the hair accordingly and you are done.
The recommended product is Gloss Drops by Paul Mitchell. It is perfect for frizz free finish. Also, children with all face shapes and hair types can wear this hairstyle.
Hairband Cutie is an adorable option. It is one of the cutest hairstyles you can see today.
1. Using a medium barrel iron, curl section of a hair.
2. Wrap the headband around.
3. In order to give some style to the hairstyle, loosen the hair above the headband.
4. Apply hairspray and you are done.
Super Clean Spray by Paul Mitchell is the recommended product. It will provide flexible texture and hold. All face shapes will look adorable with this hairstyle. However, medium hair in texture and density looks the best.