After you choose your favorite clothes, makeup and accessories, you should choose the right hairstyle. It is harder than you think. Because popular hairstyles are always changing, you must pay attention in choosing the right one. Nobody wants to look like he came from the past. If you are a celebrity, you can choose any hairstyle you want, and it will become popular if it isn’t already.
Simply said, you cannot make a mistake. But if you are an ordinary person, choose carefully.
• You cannot go wrong with the ponytail. It was popular and it will stay like this. Maybe it is the best solution for the SS 2015. The secret is to wear your tied loosely at the nape of your neck. For an evening look, color must be matched slick or elastic and glossy.
• The best hairstyle for festival season includes crimped sections throughout. It will add texture.
• Casual braids is also a wise choice. You can update your look in a few minutes by adding tousled small plaits to the bottom section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic.
• Accessories for your hair are more useful than ever. You can choose many floral garlands or scarves for any occasion.
• One of the favorite hairstyles this spring is Wet-look locks. It looks great in any occasion.
• With simply skin hairstyle, you will show fresh skin and clean makeup looks.
• If you want to have a wind proof hair, the perfect trend for you is Texture! You can add crimped sections for style and volume with salt spray.
• Half & half is still popular, so use it.
Spring is a great time to refresh your beauty regimen! RetailMeNot's Sara Skirboll joined us on Good Day LA with some favorite splurge skin and hair care products, along with similar options you can find for a steal!Read more