If you are a teen, you want a perfect hairstyle. In most cases, it is hard to find a perfect hairstyle, because there are many of them and all of them look interesting. However, you must try a hairstyle in order to determine how it looks on you. Here are the best examples.
Dutch braided beauty is the perfect hairstyle for summer days. It is easy to style as well.
1. Start with a dry hair. Apply Pravana’s Beach Wave Spray and brush to distribute it evenly.
2. Swap a fringe to the side. Gather the rest of the hair and separate into 3 sections.
3. Create a braid (three-strand).
4. When you are done, secure the ends with an elastic band.
5. Wrap the braid up on the top of your head. Hide the ends and secure braid with a bobby pin.
Pravana’s Fresh dry shampoo is the recommended product. Teen with any face shape can wear this hairstyle, but those with longer hair will make it much easier. If you want to make this hairstyle even better, before you wrap the braid, rough it up. Pull on pieces (small) to loosen them and create texture.
Braided up Mohawk is the best choice for going out and walking on the beach.
1. Apply a sea salt spray and use a diffuser.
2. Make a middle section.
3. Make a French braid.
4. Gather all the hair on your neck and twist it. Lift it and secure it.
The recommended product is Resort Spray from Kevin Murphy. This hairstyle looks amazing on teens with oval, diamond and heart face shape.
Beauty bloggers around the world have jumped on this new craze known as ‘mermaid makeup’. It is also known as the ‘little mermaid makeup’. This beauty trend is adorning every make-up blogger’s page. There are close to 25,000 different images floating in the realm of…Read more